Information about the course
Field of study:Automation, Robotics and Control Systems
Level of studies:first-cycle studies
Mode of study:Full-time studies
Date of commencement of studies:October 2020
Faculty:Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
Level of qualification according to the European and national qualifications frameworks:full qualification at the 6th level of the Polish Qualifications Framework
Professional title obtained by the graduate:inżynier
Learning profile:general academic profile
Number of semesters:
Number of ECTS credits:
- 182 - Field of study: Automation, Robotics and Control Systems
- 210 - Specialization: Automation and Control Systems
- 210 - Specialization: Robotics and Mechatronic Systems
Internship: 4 weeks, 160 hours, 6 ECTS points
The rules of internship in accordance with the faculty regulations of internship.
Internships are organized by the Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering in cooperation with external institutions/companies.
Obtaining the learning outcomes specified in the study program and the required number of ECTS points, completing the internships provided for in the study program, submitting the diploma thesis and obtaining two positive reviews and passing the diploma exam.
Graduate profile and further learning opportunities:
A graduate of undergraduate studies will:
- have basic knowledge of mathematics, physics, computer science and other areas of science necessary for an electrical engineer,
- have knowledge in the field of: power networks and systems, high voltage techniques, protection and protection of electrical equipment, electronics and power electronics, machines and electric drive, electric traction, control and programmable controllers, electrical installations and lighting technology, industrial IT networks,
- be able to use computer technology, in particular in relation to: information technologies, computer simulations, object-oriented programming, digital signal processing, design and programming of power electronic and control devices, computer-aided design,
- have knowledge and skills in the operation of technological, switching, protection, control and measuring devices powered by electricity,
- be able to use research equipment,
- be able to use the knowledge acquired during studies in professional life and actively participate in group work,
- have basic knowledge regarding management and conducting business activities
- know a foreign language at B2 level of European System proficiency of the Council of Europe Education Description.
Person responsible for the study programme:dr hab. inż. Mirosław Wołoszyn
(58) 347 24 35