Information about the course
Field of study:Environmental Engineering
Level of studies:second-cycle studies
Mode of study:Part-time studies
Date of commencement of studies:October 2022
Faculty:Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Level of qualification according to the European and national qualifications frameworks:full qualification at the 7th level of the Polish Qualifications Framework
Learning profile:general academic profile
Number of semesters:
Number of ECTS credits:
- 0 - Field of study: Environmental Engineering
- 124 - Specialization: Sanitary Engineering
Missing in the second degree programme.
Students must obtain 124 ECTS credits, submit a master's thesis and pass the diploma examination.
Graduate profile and further learning opportunities:
The graduate of the second degree programme is well prepared for:
- professional activity in a variety of tasks in the field of environmental engineering, carried out individually or in project teams;
- work in design offices, companies dealing with: water supply, sewage disposal and treatment, waste management, atmospheric protection, reclamation of degraded areas and in research units and offices of various levels of administration (commune, district, marshal, voivodship, central and ministerial);
- managing the execution of all types of installations, networks, sanitary facilities;
- cooperation with specialists from other technical, natural, economic, humanistic fields and to coordinate all activities within the framework of programming, designing and execution of investments;
- to supervise the execution of sanitary works;
- to undertake research tasks (and in particular to undertake PhD studies).
Person responsible for the study programme:dr inż. Arkadiusz Ostojski
+48 58 347 18 19